Wednesday, August 01, 2007

I am stronger than you are and you know it

Dear body:

I don't know what the fuck you think you are doing showing me 182 on the scales this morning but you better stop it right now and back the fuck back down. You know that if need be I will resort to drastic measures to get the numbers to reverse on the scale. I'm not really asking you for much - just 10% - surely you can give up 10%. I'm also not asking for this 10% immediately and am willing to give you a couple of months to give up the 18 or so pounds I need you to drop. While I do appreciate your letting go of a huge toxic poop this morning I just don't think it was enough.

and you know that you don't either!

I WILL keep exercising and will keep increasing it so you just better get it through your thick scull, right now, that this is just the way things are going to be from now on so the sooner you settle in and conform to what I want you to be the happier we will both be. You have lolly-gagged around in your sluggish ways for WAY too long and if you want to live to see your daughter grow up then things need to change. If this increase in expenditure of energy doesn't net some kind of loss by the end of the week I will add another 1 to 1 1/2 miles first thing in the morning along with the 4 a day for a total of 5+ a day and you know just how much you HATE being drug out of bed that early in the morning. If that doesn't work then consider yourself severely grounded and the next drastic measure will be the loss of food.

Bread and water - we will just see how the fuck you like that!

You know that I am stronger than you are and based on past experiences you know that you are fighting a battle that you most certainly will lose so can we just play nice and try to get along - if you dig deep down you know that I am doing this for us. For us and our family so please try to conform this time and give the shit up. I'm not starving you at all and as a matter of fact - unlike past experiences - I'm actually shoveling food type items into your pie-hole when you feign hunger pains. What I'm shoveling in is so much better for you than the chips and chocolate you think you want - that stuff is so very over-rated anyways and is bad for you in large quantities. Please, please don't force me to resort back to just dribbling in 1 coke a day.

Love
I Can't Fit

No comments: