Monday, August 20, 2007

WTF

176.0

Even if I did get put into the hospital for 4 days to get there. My lower GI tract froze up / shut down / stopped working and it caused terrible pain and 4 days for them to figure out what the fuck was going on with my body.

Got released Saturday nite and am back at work today - what can I say - my work ethics are off the chart. I'm starting back eating rather slow and am weak from the hospital experience so we will see if I can keep the weight off and loose more.

I need to change my thinking a bit and get serious about life changes and getting this body healthy so that it doesn't crap (pun intended) out on me again. I need to stop smoking/ keep exercising/ keep making healthy food choices so that my body will last another 40 years.

Am probably going to lay off of the exercise this week (will see how I feel) so that I can completely recoup from last weeks events but plan on trying yoga on Friday because I know that I can pace myself.

No comments: