Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Scratch

Ok - we start back at square 1 on the fitness level due to being in the hospital for 4 days last week and all of the in-organic crap that was flowing through my veins. Initially I wasn't going to go over to the gym during lunch but at the last minute decided that I needed to start somewhere even if it was a rather snails pace and I sweated like a little piggy due to the toxins in my body. Managed 1.5 miles which I will gladly take because it is a mile and a half more than I would've walked if I had sat at my desk. I am still extremely weak so didn't push but walked at a 3.5 mph pace which still made me sweat. I can smell the stuff that they pumped into me coming out of my pores and it stinks - Hospital smell - YECH!

Still have the goal of 100 miles but just don't have a particular date in mind. I am just going to continue counting mileage until I reach 100 miles.

No comments: