Friday, August 03, 2007

Yogurt

I did yoga at lunch today - it feels good to loosen up the muscles in my back.

Still 182 on the scales this morning but I'm not giving up - I'm going to keep plugging away because there is just no way in hell that this weight is going to stay on me if I keep exercising. I'm just going to be as active as I can and not sit down at night until I collapse in bed. The other thing I'm thinking about is that I'm going to start cooking/bringing my lunches to work. I already bring my lunch so that I can fit in a workout - but it is frozen meals and maybe there is too much processed crap in them. I'm going to try to fit in 7 fruits and veggies (not 7 of each but 7 combined) each day. I'm also going to substitute beans for meat in my lunchtime meals so that I can still get protein but keep my fiber up. I've made a grocery list and will be doing lots of cooking this weekend and portioning food items into lunch portions and freezing them so that they are convinent and easy. I'm starting to consider if maybe I need to cut out 1 of my morning latte's - can't quit caffeine cold-turkey but can cut back a bit. The herbal tea can stay but those latte's sure have alot of calories.

Need to splash some color on the very beige walls of this new house so this weekend will be spent definately cleaning, yard work, gardening and possibly some painting - not sure what the Mr. has plans for but maybe I can talk him into going out on the boat. This skin is the palest it has been by the end of the summer in years and I need some color along with the house needing color.

No comments: