Thursday, August 23, 2007

Well, what do you know!

Yesterday I had someone stop me and say "you've lost weight! Haven't you? Then again today someone else stopped me and asked what I was doing to lose weight and commented that I looked good.

So . . .

Even though it has really only been about 6 pounds apparently whatever I'm doing is paying off even more than I can tell if 2 different people have noticed.

Think I will keep doing it!

Was able to go a bit faster on the treadmill at lunch today so I can tell that I'm regaining my strength and returning a bit to normal - as normal as I can be but I can honestly say that Normal really isn't something I've ever been accused of. Tomorrow is Yoga but I'm thinking that I really might want to just get back on the treadmill instead. Peer pressure will probably make me buckle and go to Yoga as quit a few people here go to Yoga on Friday and I just know that every single one of em will harrass me if I miss.

The Mr. is dead-set to haul the RV down to the farm this weekend but I have opted out. The meds I'm on have a warning about heat-stroke and that I will be more sensitive to the sun so I'm thinking that I probably don't need to go and take any chances. He is threatening to take the little monster with him but I'm pretty sure that it is an empty threat and that he is just trying to bully me into going. Exercise this weekend will depend largely on whether his threat is empty or not. If she is gone then I can most certainly log some time on the treadmill, if she is there then it will be next to impossible except during nap-time as she is facinated with the treadmill and tries to get on there with me when she is awake. I can try to walk her down to the lake and back but she prefers to walk instead of ride so that means it will be closer to a stroll than a walk while she is out of the stroller.

No comments: