Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Quickie

I only have time for a quickie today.

Hopped on the ole scales this morning and saw 181.

**blinks**

WTF is going on with that?

Things are going a bit crazy this week, 2 gals are out, we have a new person on the floor and another that has been here about 2 months and I have to teach new hires training 2 days this week. 181 - finally lost a pound but due to the craziness the last 3 days I can't even tell you what I have eaten or even if I have eaten. I know that I've brought my breakfast and lunch but did I eat it????? Didn't get to exercise yesterday and today doesn't look like it is going to be any better unless I manage to get some type of movement in after work. Have to bust a nut home because my daughter is in swimming lessons this week so I'm going to get in the pool with her tonight and then maybe I can jump on the treadmill or talk her into letting me do some yoga tonight.

I say talk her into it because I have to use her tv (with built in dvd player) in her room and she doesn't really like to share and when I finally bribe her into letting me use it she thinks it is fantastic that I'm finally up in her room so takes full advantage of showing me ALL of her toys.

I will fit in some exercise today . . . I will fit in some exercise today . . . I will fit in some exercise today!

No comments: