Thursday, July 26, 2007

One hundred and eight two

YEAH - crawled up on the scales this AM and finally this shit is starting to move South and I saw 182. Also finally started my fucking assed period yesterday afternoon! Finished yesterday with 1600 calories, 44 grams of Fiber and less than 30 grams of fat am sitting at 987 calories with 37 grams fiber and 19 grams of fat so far today. According to Fitday I have already burned almost 3000 calories with the run and my regular activities, like climbing stairs, so that combined with all this fiber should help the produce to move through my system faster than its normal sluggish snails pace. I'm going to have to get up and run before work tomorrow because I promised a co-worker that I would do Yoga with him at lunch and the Mr. booked us a RV site out at Mineral Wells State Park where they have an 11 mile loop worth of hiking trails which means I have to bust my ass home from work so that we can then haul the RV West. Tonight will be spent packing out the RV for the weekend's festivities and I promised my daughter that I would take her to “Play Park” tonight if she let me put her hair in pigtails this morning so after the RV packing I’m either going to have to pull her to the one in the neighborhood in her wagon or drive to the big one that has the water area down the road a bit.

On the food front I am putting Tabasco on just about everything (except the oatmeal and that is certainly a thought) and I found this awesome instant black bean soup at Tom Thumb that has 14 grams of fiber and only 180 calories. The soup is the kind that I can just keep in my drawer here at work then pour in some hot water 20 dashes of Tabasco and drink it about 30 minutes before I go run so that I’m not starving my fat ass off thinking about food the whole time I’m at the gym. Healthy Choice also carries the little meals that have about 270 calories and 5 grams of fiber which are just great for eating around 2:30 – 3 so that once again I’m not starving my fat ass off after running gasping for breath for 30 minutes.

The weird thing is that even though I’m not seeing the scales move dramatically what I AM seeing is my wedding ring is looser and my bras are looser – damn boobs are not the first things to grow when I gain weight but damn sure are the first area to shrink when I lose.

No comments: