Friday, July 27, 2007

Oh yeah!! Baby!!

Goody, goody Gum-Drops!

Saw 180 on the ole scales this morning and it really isn’t hard to believe that I’ve lost over 2 lbs in blood due to the number of pads I’ve managed to rip through in the last 2 days.

But I will take it – any kind of a loss is good.

Did yoga today and all I can say is it is kick-ass! I was actually sweating by the time class was over with and my arms and legs were shaky. I’m going again on Monday so that means I really need to kick it in gear and get my fat ass up and run – either in the morning or I just need to take time in the evenings to get my 2.5 miles in or I won’t ever reach my goal of 100 miles in 45 days. Plan on getting in some hiking this weekend at the trails around the lake so that should help and I hope to see another pound lost by Monday – maybe I can just leave it out at the lake along with some recycled beers.

No comments: