Thursday, December 22, 2005

Surprise!! Surprise!!

Well - Aunt Flow arrived this morning, just as expected, but the unexpected part was a pound lost somewhere in the covers overnight. This really surprised me as I haven't exactly behaved in the eating realm this week. We have ordered out twice this week because of trying to get a bathroom back in order before twenty freaking five people show up for Christmas Eve and the small fact that we really don't want to tell them to "just pee in the hole in the floor". Knowing my family someone will miss and piss all over the new wallpaper and yellow absolutely isn't any part of my color scheme unless it comes out of the babies diaper.

The first night it was Italian - some kind of pasta floating around in a buttery cheesey sauce and last night it was pizza. Both nights I did eat salad first before diving into and swimming around in the yummy goodness. Plus I might have had 2 or 3 teeny tiny beers last night while working on the bathroom. Today at work they provided us lunch - enchiladas. Not good!!! Not that the enchiladas weren't good as they were great but their choice of what to provide us just isn't a good idea for my waistline. Then there was that whole dessert tray full of chocolate and me on the rag. Not a good combination at all. So right now I'm inhaling something called a Molten Chocolate Volcano cake - which is this German chocolate cake concoction that oozes with a cream cheese/coconut/pecan mixture when you cut into it. I can actually feel it adding itself to my hips with every bite.

I'm thinking I'm going to lick my plate clean anyways.

Tonight is a small celebration with cousins where fajitas will be served so I can skip the sour cream, guacamole and tortilla filling up on the grilled chicken, bell peppers and onions instead. The only obstacle here is that one of my female cousins is getting a divorce after 23 years of marriage and she will be bending my ear all night in the hot tub while getting drunk off Lemon Drops so maybe I can have lemonade put into my glass instead and trick her into thinking I'm getting drunk with her without actually consuming the metabolism slowing alcoholic tasty adult beverage of choice.

I hope everyone has the Holiday of their wishes this year.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just found your site off of Half of Me's blog. I had to reread all of your previous posts. I felt like someone had been following me around and posting on this site for me - weird, cuz I never saw you there but yet you knew everything I was thinking!
We must be living parallel lives~
I'm fed up with my own size and my attempts to ignore it or wish it away aren't working. I've got to get motivated and I think your blog may just be a good start for me. Thanks!!

I can't fit said...

I have a feeling that many of us are living parallel lives - thanks for stopping by.

Anonymous said...

wow, i thought this was a diet blog but it seems to have turned onto a food blog. hmmmm.....

anyway, merry christmas!

cat

I can't fit said...

Cat - anytime you talk about diets food will naturally come up in the dicussion.

Either what we are eating, wanting to eat or trying to avoid.

Merry Christmas to you and yours too.