Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Another .5

Ok - have seen 174 for a couple of days now so I will finally start to believe it.

Life just got busier and I'm struggling to get my exercise in. I think that I just need to pencil it in my calendar and make it an appointment. Also need to do a bit of better planning and get my slug-ass up and exercise in the morning when I know that the gym at lunch is impossible because trying to fit in exercise at night just doesn't work with 2 kids at home and a new house that seems to need something done every night.

I never started the 2-a-days but figure if I can start it now that still gives me 6 weeks until Race weekend so maybe I can still see a significant loss (I mean besides the 12 lbs lost so far). I am busy and 'active' but just don't think that the activity is the same as exercising. The area I need to target the most right now is my waistline - my hips don't really exist and there isn't much difference in the tape measure between my waist and hips so I need to start doing some exercises to define the waistline.

Today is 3 miles on the treadmill since I missed yesterday and haven't worked out since last Thursday (to speak of). I need to lift weights but would rather run than lift weights so will probably just lift weights 1 day this week. Apparently I'm doing something right because I'm still loosing weight - albeit slowly.

No comments: