Monday, September 10, 2007

175

175 - dang is this body ever slow in letting go of the food products.

My clothes are fitting looser and my ring spins on my finger so even though I don't see the scales move very much I know that the body composition has changed. Friday I had on a pair on black dress slacks and didn't even have to unbutton or unzip them to go potty. I just pulled them straight down - the downside was that I spent the day fighting to keep them up and think that I'm going to invest in some cute belts to get me through the clothes size changes. I know that I could probably go down a size but don't really want to spend money on 1 size down when I also know that I will continue to lose weight. Think I will just limp along with belts until I can go down 2 sizes.

While laying in bed Saturday morning the Mr. rubbed my hips and said that he could really tell that I have dropped weight - not sure if that is supposed to be a compliment, I should get pissed over it or if he was just being nice to initiate some morning sex :)

No comments: